Click here to request more information on the five JoshuaTree support options.
- Basic Fortress product support – list server – to report bugs, ask general product questions and receive help on common Fortress and OpenLDAP problems. Generic questions asked through the basic product support channel usually answered within 2 business days.
- Silver - Fortress and Symas OpenLDAP support – contractual agreement to provide platform certification, installation, configuration and bug fixes for existing Fortress/OpenLDAP releases into customer's production environment. Silver plans provide 5 days telephone support to get bootstrapped along with unlimited email support. In addition to help with problems using the Fortress/OpenLDAP software, assistance to upgrade to next supported release will be included. Silver plans are $1000/month per Symas OpenLDAP server.
- Gold - Fortress and Symas OpenLDAP support – same as above adding around-the-clock telephone support. Gold plans are $2000/month per Symas OpenLDAP server.
- Platinum - Fortress and Symas OpenLDAP professional services – contractual agreement to modify the Fortress source code and/or integrate its binary code into different programming environments. Platinum plans are $5000/month and include all of above adding 24 hours of professional services support and 8 hours for conference calls each month of active enrollment.
- Bootcamp - Fortress and Symas OpenLDAP training sessions – provide help either virtually (Webex) or hands-on at your location for Installation, Configuration, Performance Tuning, Development and Runtime Troubleshooting on the Fortress/OpenLDAP platform. These training/technical sessions may be tailored to satisfy specific needs. Bootcamp price of $2400/day includes 1 Fortress instructor for up to 4 participants and/or students. Additional participants may be added for $200/day.
Platform Certification & Upgrades
|Unlimited Email||5 Day Phone||24/7 Phone||Professional Services||On/Offsite Training|